New domain name... but no change to content or links
You may have noticed that we've moved the site from lenovopress.com to lenovopress.lenovo.com. All existing lenovopress.com links automatically redirect and will continue to work forever, and there is no need to update your existing bookmarks.
ThinkAgile HX Series ComparisonComparison Reference
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Series appliances are designed to help you simplify IT infrastructure, reduce costs, and accelerate time to value. These hyperconverged appliances and nodes from Lenovo combine industry-leading hyperconvergence software from Nutanix with Lenovo enterprise platforms that feature Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
This reference document compares specifications of the ThinkAgile HX Series appliances and provides a consolidated view of the differences between the models. It also provides links to the product guides for more information.
This reference document is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to quickly compare the ThinkAgile HX Series appliance models and certified nodes.
How to search
The web page initially displays all HX Series appliances and certified nodes that are currently available from Lenovo. Scroll horizontally to view all the systems. You can also use the search or filter functions to further narrow the results. To display withdrawn systems as well, click the Reset button or remove the default filter.
To search: Enter a search term and click Search, or click Add Filter to perform more advanced searching. For information on how to view, rearrange and export the data, click the Help link.
For more information about each drive, click the Product Guide link at the bottom of each column.
(1) * The maximum number of network ports includes a supported combination of 1/10 GbE RJ-45 ports, 10 GbE SFP+ ports, 25 GbE SFP28 and 100GbE QSFP56 ports (refer to the product guide for details).
(2) * The first machine type is for the appliance or node; the second machine type is for the enclosure (PRC = People's Republic of China, ROW = Rest of World)
(3) ** Single-node HX1320 deployment requires the AOS 5.5 or later. Two-node HX1320 cluster requires the AOS 5.6 or later.
(4) *** Single-node replication target only.
(5) ^ One or more HX5520-C must be deployed as a cluster with two or more VM-capable HX Series appliances shown in this table.
(6) † The maximum number of network ports in 2-port increments include 1/10 GbE RJ-45 ports (up to 6), 10 GbE SFP+ ports (up to 6), and 25 GbE SFP28 ports (up to 2), or a combination of 10 GbE and 25 GbE ports (up to 6).
(7) ‡ The maximum number of network ports in 2-port increments include 1/10 GbE RJ-45 ports (up to 8), 10 GbE SFP+ ports (up to 8), and 25 GbE SFP28 ports (up to 4), or a combination of 10 GbE and 25 GbE ports (up to 8).
(8) † The maximum number of network ports in 2-port increments include 1/10 GbE RJ-45 ports (up to 4), 10 GbE SFP+ ports (up to 4), and 25 GbE SFP28 ports (up to 2), or a combination of 10 GbE and 25 GbE ports (up to 4).
(9) # In the HX Series enclosure.
Related publications and links
For more information, see these resources:
- Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Series product page
- Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Series Best Recipes
- Nutanix documentation