This Power Distribution Unit (PDU) quick reference guide contains technical information on all currently available Lenovo® PDU offerings for worldwide using the International Electrical Convention. This includes the following countries/regions:
- Most of the Middle East
- Most of Asia
- Australia/New Zealand
- Most of South America
The PDUs in this guide are broken up into 3 categories, listed below.
- Basic PDUs: These do not have the ability to be monitored or switched (outlet on/off).
- Monitored PDUs: These have the ability to be monitored but not switched.
- Switched and Monitored PDUs: These have the ability of both monitoring and switching.
Table of Contents
- Basic PDUs
- Monitored PDUs
- Switched and Monitored PDUs
- Line cord options
- Installation manuals
- Lenovo Press product guides
- Power and cooling support
- Change history
Changes in the July 18, 2016 update
- Removed the following withdrawn PDUs:
- 46M4143, 0U 12 C13 / 12 C19 PDU
- 46M4137, 0U 24 C13 Switched and Monitored PDU
- Added part number information for the Front End PDU in Table 1 on page 3
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following: