New domain name... but no change to content or links
You may have noticed that we've moved the site from lenovopress.com to lenovopress.lenovo.com. All existing lenovopress.com links automatically redirect and will continue to work forever, and there is no need to update your existing bookmarks.
Lenovo Rack Cabinet ReferenceComparison Reference
This document lists the specifications of Lenovo's rack cabinets.
Note: Only currently available rack cabinets are displayed by default. Clear the Availability filter to see withdrawn rack cabinets.
For more information about these rack cabinets, including diagrams showing clearances and key components, see the Installation Guides for each rack. The links to each relevant Installation Guide are listed at the bottom of each table.
Important: To ensure rack stability, DO NOT configure a rack cabinet over its load capacity.
Notes in the table:
- The Expansion Rack is designed to attach to the Primary Rack, and includes a Rack Attachment Kit (to attach to the Primary Rack) but does not include side covers
- Conforms to EIA 310-D Standard 19in rack specification for a Type A cabinet with universal hole spacing. 1U = 1.75in (44.45mm)
- Side stabilizer brackets are included to bolt the cabinet to the floor. They are needed when a single, standalone cabinet is lightly loaded. See the installation instructions for additional information.
- Required to attach racks together to make a suite.
- Increased Door and Logo Depth of the PureFlex Blue or Triplex Front door increases the total rack depth.
- Minimum clearance to the ceiling is 305 mm/12 in.
- "Shippable loaded" (also "ship loadable") means the cabinet is capable of being transported with equipment installed. Required packaging is provided. The integrator/assembler is responsible for assuring the stability of the shipped configuration. Rack Integration Services are available from Lenovo.
- Front door hinged on either side.
- Rear door is a split door.
- Where a rack does not have 0U PDU mounting points, with use of supplied mounting brackets the 0U PDU may be installed. Note: It may not be possible to use CMA's with shorter racks. See 0U PDU operations Manual for installation Guidance.
- 9363-4RX has deeper packaging. This allows a RDHX to be fitted to the rear of the rack, when shipped from manufacturing.
- Six 0U PDU mouting points are available with the installation of the rear rack extension
For more information:
- Rack Cabinet documents on Lenovo Press
- Lenovo Information Center (product publications) for Rack Enclosures:
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following: