- Power supplies
- Systems management
- Mounting options
- Operating system support
- Physical and electrical specifications
- Operating environment
- Warranty and Support
- Regulatory compliance
- Top-of-rack Ethernet switches
- Uninterruptible power supply units
- Power distribution units
- KVM console options
- Lenovo Financial Services
- Related publications and links
- Related product families
The SE360 V2 is a purpose-built server that is a 2U high and half width making it significantly smaller than a traditional server, ideal for deployment in tight spaces. It can be mounted on a desk (**on a wall or in a rack). The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 server puts increased processing power, storage and network closer to where data is generated. For customers that want on-premise deployments and outside data center looking for reduced latency by processing at the edge.
This product guide provides essential pre-sales information to understand the ThinkEdge SE360 V2 server, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the SE360 V2 and consider its use in IT solutions.
Note: **planned for 4Q/2023
Changes in the September 5, 2023 update:
- Included: 20-core processor support available via special bid/CORE - Processors section
The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 is a purpose-built server that is half the width and significantly shorter than a traditional server, making it ideal for deployment in tight spaces. It can be mounted on a desk (**on a wall or in a rack). The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 puts increased processing power, storage and network closer to where data is generated, allowing actions resulting from the analysis of that data to take place more quickly.
The SE360 V2 is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as: Augmented Reality, CDN, Edge AI & MRP, Machine Learning, NFV, Online Gaming, Realtime processing, Smart surveillance,Video Analytic & Streaming.
Did you know?
Customers looking for computing solutions at the edge of their networks often have to compromise -- to use either datacenter-class equipment which is too large and power hungry, or PC based equipment which can't run their enterprise level applications. The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 fits the space between those two extremes. Its compact design, low power usage, and high performance are just the right combination for edge locations. The SE360 V2 can be mounted on a desk (on a wall or in a rack - planned for 4Q/2023). It is also designed to operate in rugged environments from 5°C to 40°C.
The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 is a purpose-built server that is half the width and significantly shorter than a traditional server, making it ideal for deployment in tight spaces. The small footprint can be mounted on a desk (**on a wall or in a rack).
The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 server puts increased processing power, storage and network closer to where data is generated, allowing actions resulting from the analysis of that data to take place more quickly. The server has wired connections for 1GbE (**10GbE/25GbE and optionally supporting wireless LAN (WLAN) to enable connectivity to Wi-Fi clients).
Since these edge servers are typically deployed outside of secure data centers, they include technology that encrypts the data stored on the device if it is tampered with, only enabling authorized users to access it.
Scalability and performance
The SE360 V2 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability and reduce costs:
- Support a single processor from the Intel Xeon D Processor family. Supports processors up to 16 cores, core speeds of up to 2.1 GHz, and TDP ratings of up to 100W.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows processor cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor TDP.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better use the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Support for up to 4 TruDDR4 memory DIMMs an up to 256 GB of memory using 64 GB DIMMs.
- **Up to 8 M.2 data drives -- NVMe -- provide efficient and rugged storage for edge workloads.
- Supports 1 or 2 additional M.2 NVMe drives for OS boot and applications, allowing the convenience of separating application code from data.
- The use of NVMe drives increased performance over SATA drives, in terms of throughput, bandwidth, and latency.
- 1GbE I/O board or **10GbE/25GbE SFP28 I/O board to support low and high-speed networking to back-end servers.
- One PCIe 4.0 x16 slot for a GPU or **other adapter types provides I/O flexibility as needed.
- Support for the NVIDIA A2 for enhanced workloads at the edge of your network.
Availability and serviceability
The SE360 V2 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- Supports remote management, including remote control functions down to the UEFI level (most models) makes managing the edge servers easy even without onsite IT personnel.
- ECC memory and memory RAS features including Single Device Data Correction (SDDC, also known as Chipkill).
- RAID redundancy for greater system uptime.
- Two redundant AC Adapter power supplies and N+1 redundant fans to provide improved availability.
- Remote management can be performed by using wireless connectivity
- Built-in XClarity Controller continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failures to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics in UEFI, using Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager, speed up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager collects and saves service data to USB key drive or remote CIFS share folder, for troubleshooting and to reduce service time.
- Auto restart in the event of a loss of AC power
- Support for the XClarity Administrator Mobile app running on a supported smartphone and connected to the server through the service-enabled USB port, enables additional local systems management functions.
- Three-year customer-replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, 9 x 5 next business day. Optional service upgrades are available.
Manageability and security
Systems management features simplify local and remote management of the SE360 V2:
- The server includes XClarity Controller 2 (XCC2) to monitor server availability. Optional upgrade to XCC Platinum to provide remote control (keyboard video mouse) functions, support for the mounting of remote media files (ISO and IMG image files), boot capture, power capping and new XCC2 Platinum features. New XCC2 Platinum features include System Guard, new security modes including a CNSA-compliant mode, FIPS 140-3 and NIST 800-193 support, and a new Neighbor Group feature.
- Lenovo XClarity Administrator offers comprehensive hardware management tools that help to increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- New UEFI-based Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager, accessible from F1 during boot, provides system inventory information, graphical UEFI Setup, platform update function, RAID Setup wizard, operating system installation function, and diagnostic functions.
- Support for Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager, which captures real-time power and temperature data from the server and provides automated controls to lower energy costs.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 support enables advanced cryptographic methods, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Supports Secure Boot to ensure only a digitally signed operating system can be used.
- Industry-standard Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) NI support for faster, stronger encryption.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supported operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space, protected from all other software running on a system.
Note: **planned for 4Q/2023
Components and connectors
The ports on the front of the SE360 V2 server depend on which network module is installed.
The following figure shows server with the 1GbE board network module installed. With this network module, the server has a variety of wired connectivity capabilities has four 1GbE Ethernet ports, two 2.5 Gb Ethernet ports, and 1 port management LAN.
The following figure shows the rear of the SE360 V2 server.
The following figure shows the locations of key components inside the server.
The following figure shows the architectural block diagram of the SE360 V2 system, showing the major components and connections.
Tip: The wrench icons show where the local and remote management functions are enabled
The system board connects to a network module which provides all wired and wireless network connections. Two network modules are offered. 1Gb I/O Board Module, **25G/10G IO Board Module. The block diagrams are shown in the following figures. All wired connections are at the front of the server.
The following table lists the standard specifications.
|Machine types||7DAM - SE360 V2 - 3 year warranty|
|Form factor||ThinkEdge, 2U high|
|Processor||One Intel Xeon D-2700 Series processor (formerly codenamed "Icelake D"). Supports processors up to 16 cores, core speeds of up to 2.1 GHz, and TDP ratings of up to 100W. Processor is soldered onto system board.|
|Memory||4 DIMM slots. The processor has 4 memory channels, with 1 DIMM per channel. Lenovo TruDDR4 DIMMs operating at 3200 MHz. RDIMMs are supported|
|Memory maximum||Up to 256GB with 4x 64GB RDIMMs|
|Memory protection||ECC, SDDC (for x4-based memory DIMMs)|
2.5-inch 7mm drive bays:
Internal drives for OS boot:
|Maximum data storage||
SATA drives:15.36TB using 2x7.68TB 7mm SATA SSD drives
Networking depends the network module selected:
**The PCIe 4.0 x16 slot can also be used for an additional network card if desired
|PCI Expansion slots||One PCIe 4.0 x16 slot|
Front: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) Type-A ports, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) Type-C, 1x USB 2.0 Type-C connector
Rear: 1x RJ-45 serial port
|Cooling||Two non hot-swap 80mm FANs, N+1 redundant in most configurations.|
AC-DC converter embedded:
|Video||Embedded graphics with 16 MB memory with 2D hardware accelerator, integrated into the XClarity Controller 2 management controller. Maximum resolution is 1920x1200 32bpp at 60Hz.|
|Systems management||Operator panel with status LEDs. Dedicated ports for local management (USB type-C for use with mobile app) and remote management (RJ45 Ethernet ports). Remote management can also be performed from a wireless connection (disabled by default). XClarity Controller 2 (XCC2) embedded management controller, XClarity Administrator centralized infrastructure delivery, XClarity Integrator plugins, and XClarity Energy Manager centralized server power management. Optional XClarity Controller Advanced to enable remote control functions.|
|Security features||TPM 2.0 (WW) / TCM Nation Z (China only).|
|Operating systems supported||Alma Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Rocky Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi. See the Operating system support section for specifics.|
|Mounting options||Standalone, desktop mount.|
|Limited warranty||Three-year customer-replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty with 9x5 next business day (NBD).|
|Service and support||Optional service upgrades are available through Lenovo Services: 4-hour or 2-hour response time, 6-hour fix time, 1-year or 2-year warranty extension, software support for Lenovo hardware and some third-party applications.|
|Dimensions||Height 84.5 mm (3.33 in.), width: 212 mm (8.35 in.), depth: 317.5 mm (12.5 in.)|
|Weight||Max weight: 6.5kg (14.33 lbs) – without external AC adapter
Max weight: 6.572kg (14.5 lbs) – with 2 external AC adapter
Note: **planned for 4Q/2023
ThinkEdge SE360 V2 models can be configured by using the Lenovo Data Center Solution Configurator (DCSC).
Configure-to-order (CTO) models are used to create models with factory-integrated server customizations. One CTO model is available for the SE360 V2 as listed in the following table:
- The CTO1WW base CTO model is for general business and is selectable by choosing General Purpose mode in DCSC.
|ThinkEdge SE360 V2 - 3yr Warranty||7DAMCTO1WW|
The SE360 V2 supports processors in the Intel Xeon D-2700 family of processors (formerly codenamed "Icelake D"). The server supports one processor and the processor is soldered on the system board.
The table below lists the supported processors.
All supported processors have the following characteristics:
- AI capable: Intel AVX-512, VNNI, OpenVINO
- Intel Turbo Boost 3.1
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-c, VT-x, VT-d)
- Intel AES New Instructions
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology
- Converged Boot Guard (CBnT)
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX)
- Intel Boot Guard
- Faster Boot with Slim Bootloader
- Time Coordinated Computing (TCC)
Part numbers: There are no part numbers for processors because there are no field upgrades supported.
|BS3W / BS41||ThinkEdge SE350 V2/SE360 V2 Planar with Intel Xeon D-2733NT 8C 80W 2.1 GHz|
* The second feature code is for CTO orders from NA and LA geographies, and for Brazil
The following table lists the features of the supported processors.
|Intel model||Cores /
|L3 Cache||Ethernet mode||Memory
|D-2733NT||8||Y||Y||2.10 GHz||3.20 GHz||15 MB||50 G||4||2667 MHz||80 W|
Note: 20-core processor support: The server also supports 20-core processors, however these are currently only available via special bid/CORE. Please contact your Lenovo sales representative.
The server uses processors with 4 memory channels and supports 1 DIMM per channel, for a total of 4 DIMMs. The server supports up to 256GB of memory using 4x 64 GB RDIMMs.
The following table lists the memory options that are available for the server.
Lenovo TruDDR4 memory uses the highest quality components that are sourced from Tier 1 DRAM suppliers and only memory that meets the strict requirements of Lenovo is selected. It is compatibility tested and tuned to maximize performance and reliability. From a service and support standpoint, Lenovo TruDDR4 memory automatically assumes the system warranty, and Lenovo provides service and support worldwide.
|4X77A08635||B966||ThinkSystem 64GB TruDDR4 3200 MHz (2Rx4 1.2V) RDIMM||1||4|
|4X77A08634||B965||ThinkSystem 32GB TruDDR4 3200 MHz (2Rx8 1.2V) RDIMM||1||4|
|4X77A08632||B963||ThinkSystem 16GB TruDDR4 3200 MHz (2Rx8 1.2V) RDIMM||1||4|
|4X77A08633||B964||ThinkSystem 32GB TruDDR4 3200 MHz (2Rx4 1.2V) RDIMM||1||4|
The following rules apply when selecting the memory configuration:
- DIMM installation sequence 1, 4, 2 & 3
- One DIMM per channel only
- Three DIMMs are not supported
- The server supports RDIMMs
- Mix of 2Rx4 and 2Rx8 based DIMMs across channels are not supported
- Mix of 16GB 2Rx8 & 32GB 2Rx8 across channels are supported
- Mix of 32GB 2Rx4 & 64GB 2Rx4 across channels are supported
- Memory mirroring and memory rank sparing are not supported
- Server supports Independent mode
- Rank sparing, ADDC, channel mirroring, hemisphere modes, and 2LM are not supported with Software Guard Extensions (SGX)
The following memory protection technologies are supported:
- ECC detection/correction
The SE360 V2 supports riser cage (or riser assembly) for I/O and storage.
The SE360 V2 has one type of riser cage that supply 7mm Backplane and a PCIe slot. The following figure shows the location of the riser cage.
The two halves of the riser, referred to as "wings", support 7mm Backplane or PCIe slot or M.2 data drive adapter depending on the riser. The left wing is on the left side as viewed from the front of the server. You must select a riser card in the server.
The PCIe Riser Cage, when viewed from the underside, is shown in the following figure. The figure shows 7mm SATA/NVMe Backplane with up to 2 SATA SSD installed in the left wing and an NVIDIA A2 GPU installed in the right wing. The left wing supports SATA 7mm SSD drives and the right wing offers a PCIe 4.0 x16 Low Profile slot for supported adapters.
Note: 1x PCIe 4.0 x16 LP slot supported; support for an additional PCIe 4.0 x16 FH slot planned for 4Q/2023
The internal storage of the SE360 V2 server is implemented as M.2 drives and SATA SSD. The drives are defined as either boot drives or data drives, based on their intended use in the server.
Internal drives are as follows:
- Data drives are installed in left wing (**or right wing of riser cage and in bottom M.2 adapter).
System can support up to 8x NVMe M.2 drives total.
- Left wing: up to 2x SATA/NVMe 2.5-inch 7mm drives (**or up to 4x M.2 PCIe 4.0 drives with M.2 adapter).
- (**Right wing: up to 4x M.2 PCIe 4.0 drives with M.2 adapter.)
Boot drives are installed on I/O module with dedicated slot, either one or two 2280 NVMe M.2 drives are supported.
Note: **planned for 4Q/2023
Controllers for internal storage
The SE360 V2 supports the following for internal storage:
Intel VROC onboard RAID
Intel VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) is a feature of the Intel processor that enables RAID support.
There are two separate functions of VROC in the SE360 V2:
- Intel VROC SATA RAID, formerly known as Intel RSTe
- Intel VROC NVMe RAID
VROC SATA RAID (RSTe) is available and supported with all SATA drives, both SATA SSDs and SATA HDDs. It offers a 6 Gb/s connection to each drive and on the SE360 V2 implements RAID levels 0 and 1. RAID 1 is limited to 2 drives per array. Hot-spare functionality is also supported.
VROC NVMe RAID offers RAID support for any NVMe drives directly connected to the ports on the server's system board. On the SE360 V2, it implements RAID levels 0, 1. RAID 1 is limited to 2 drives per array. Hot-spare functionality is also supported.
The following options are available as follows:
- VROC NVMe RAID on the SE350 V2 by default is disabled and does not support NVMe RAID. In configurator selecting "none" would mean default, same as JBOD.
- Selecting VROC Standard, feature code BS7M to support RAID-0/1/10.
- Selecting VROC Premium, feature code BS7N to support RAID-0/1.
VROC Standard or Premium are fulfilled as a Feature on Demand (FoD) license and is activated via the XCC management processor user interface.
|4L47A39164||BS7N||Intel VROC (VMD NVMe RAID) Premium|
|4L47A83669||BS7M||Intel VROC (VMD NVMe RAID) Standard|
VROC Premium is only needed on the SE360 V2 for RAID-5 support with NVMe drives. You do not need the VROC Premium license upgrade under any of the following conditions:
- If you have SATA drives connected to the onboard SATA ports, you do not need VROC Premium.
- If you are using RAID 0, 1 with NVMe drives, you do not need VROC Premium.
Virtualization support: Virtualization support for Intel VROC is as follows:
- VROC SATA RAID (RSTe): VROC SATA RAID is not supported by virtualization hypervisors such as ESXi, KVM, Xen, and Hyper-V. Virtualization is only supported on the onboard SATA ports in AHCI (non-RAID) mode.
- VROC (VMD) NVMe RAID: VROC (VMD) NVMe RAID is supported by ESXi, KVM, Xen, and Hyper-V. ESXi support is limited to RAID 1 only; other RAID levels are not supported. Windows and Linux OSes support VROC RAID NVMe, both for host boot functions and for guest OS function, and RAID-0, 1 are supported.
Internal drive options
The following table lists the supported drive options.
- 7mm drive bays:
- 7mm 2.5-inch hot-swap 6 Gb SATA SSDs
- M.2 drives for boot:
- 2280 NVMe M.2 drives
The following table lists the supported drive options.
|7mm 2.5-inch hot-swap 6 Gb SATA SSDs|
|4XB7A17106||BK79||ThinkSystem 7mm S4520 240GB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A17107||BK7A||ThinkSystem 7mm S4520 480GB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A17108||BK7B||ThinkSystem 7mm S4520 960GB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A78622||BM8E||ThinkSystem 7mm S4520 1.92TB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A78623||BM8D||ThinkSystem 7mm S4520 3.84TB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A78624||BM8C||ThinkSystem 7mm S4520 7.68TB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A82264||BQ1U||ThinkSystem 7mm 5400 PRO 240GB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A82265||BQ1V||ThinkSystem 7mm 5400 PRO 480GB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A82266||BQ1W||ThinkSystem 7mm 5400 PRO 960GB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A82267||BR13||ThinkSystem 7mm 5400 PRO 1.92TB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A82268||BR12||ThinkSystem 7mm 5400 PRO 3.84TB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|4XB7A82269||BR11||ThinkSystem 7mm 5400 PRO 7.68TB Read Intensive SATA 6Gb HS SSD|
|2280 NVMe M.2 drives|
|4XB7A82674||BQUJ||ThinkSystem M.2 7450 PRO 960GB Read Intensive NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 NHS SSD (with Heatsink)|
|4XB7A83139||BS46||ThinkSystem M.2 7450 PRO 480GB Read Intensive NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 NHS SSD (with Heatsink)|
The server supports the external USB optical drive listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|7XA7A05926||AVV8||ThinkSystem External USB DVD RW Optical Disk Drive|
The drive is based on the Lenovo Slim DVD Burner DB65 drive and supports the following formats: DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-ROM, DVD-R DL, CD-RW, CD-R, CD-ROM.
The network ports on the front of the SE360 V2 are provided by a Network Module, a board that plugs into the system board by a dedicated connector. See the Internal view for the location of the cable. The Network Modules are listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|CTO only||BS58||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 4x 1Gb, 2x 2.5Gb(TSN) I/O Module|
The Network Modules have the following characteristics:
- 1GbE I/O module board
- Two USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A connectors
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C connector (for display)
- USB 2.0 Gen 1 Type-C connector with Lenovo XClarity Controller (XCC) management
- One XCC system management port (1GbE RJ-45)
- Four 1GbE RJ-45 connectors (LAN 3 to 6). LAN 6 with shared-NIC feature for Lenovo XClarity Controller
- Two 2.5GbE RJ-45 connectors
- 2.5Gb RJ45 ports support 100Mbps data transfer, but link speed LED keep dark, do not support 10Mbps.
- 1Gb RJ45 port support 100M bps if link peer does not force speed on 100Mbps since Icelake D doesn’t support 100M half-duplex and link LED is always green status, while ACT LED keeps green and wont blinking when transferring data; do not support 10Mbps
The 1GbE I/O network module is shown in the following figure.
The block diagrams of the Network Modules are shown in the System architecture section.
The RJ45 ports of the Network Modules support the following Category 6 (CAT 6) cables.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|CAT6 Green Cables|
|00WE123||AVFW||0.75m CAT6 Green Cable|
|00WE127||AVFX||1.0m CAT6 Green Cable|
|00WE131||AVFY||1.25m CAT6 Green Cable|
|00WE135||AVFZ||1.5m CAT6 Green Cable|
|00WE139||AVG0||3m CAT6 Green Cable|
|90Y3715||A1MS||10m Yellow Cat6 Cable|
|90Y3718||A1MT||10m Green Cat6 Cable|
|90Y3721||A1MU||10m Blue Cat6 Cable|
|90Y3724||A1MV||25m Yellow Cat6 Cable|
|90Y3727||A1MW||25m Green Cat6 Cable|
|90Y3730||A1MX||25m Blue Cat6 Cable|
|4X97A83980||BRW9||Lenovo 750mm Cat6 RJ45 White Cable without Jacket|
|4X97A83981||BRWA||Lenovo 1000mm Cat6 RJ45 White Cable without Jacket|
|4X97A83982||BRWB||Lenovo 1250mm Cat6 RJ45 White Cable without Jacket|
|4X97A83983||BRWC||Lenovo 1500mm Cat6 RJ45 White Cable without Jacket|
|4X97A83984||BRWD||Lenovo 3000mm Cat6 RJ45 White Cable without Jacket|
The following table lists additional supported GPUs that can be installed in the PCIe slot when the PCIe Riser (feature BS5J) is selected.
|Part number||Feature code||Description||Maximum
|CTO only||BP05||ThinkSystem NVIDIA A2 16GB PCIe Gen4 Passive GPU w/o CEC||1*|
|4X67A81547||BQZT||ThinkSystem NVIDIA A2 16GB PCIe Gen4 Passive GPU w/o CEC||1*|
* 1x GPU supported, support for 2x GPUs planned for 4Q2023
- Some NVIDIA A Series GPUs are available as two feature codes, one with a CEC chip and one without a CEC chip (ones without the CEC chip have "w/o CEC" in the name). The CEC is a secondary Hardware Root of Trust (RoT) module that provides an additional layer of security, which can be used by customers who have high regulatory requirements or high security standards. NVIDIA uses a multi-layered security model and hence the protection offered by the primary Root of Trust embedded in the GPU is expected to be sufficient for most customers. The CEC defeatured products still offer Secure Boot, Secure Firmware Update, Firmware Rollback Protection, and In-Band Firmware Update Disable. Specifically, without the CEC chip, the GPU does not support Key Revocation or Firmware Attestation. CEC and non-CEC GPUs of the same type of GPU can be mixed in field upgrades.
For information about the GPU, see the ThinkSystem GPU Summary, available at:
The SE360 V2 server has two non-hot swap 80mm dual motor fan solution, supports N+1 redundancy.
The SE360 V2 supports the following power components and options:
- Power Module Board
- Power Input Board
- DC to AC power
- **DC to DC power
Ordering information is listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description||Maximum
|Power Module Board (PMB)|
|CTO only||BS4B||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 12-48V DC Power Module Board||1|
|Power Input Board (PIB)|
|CTO only||BS5N||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 DC Power Input Board||1|
|External AC power supply|
|4X27A88607||BW2K||ThinkEdge 300W 230V/115V External Power Supply||2|
Details regarding the use of AC adapters:
- One or two AC adapters are supported.
- When two AC adapters are connected, the second AC adapter is redundant.
- 300W adapter supports the following configuration:
- 8Core CPU MB
- 4x DIMM
- 1x PCIe card
- 2x 7mm SATA
- riser cage
- 1G IO Board
- 2x M.2 NVMe Boot drive
- In case of failure of an AC adapter, system will throttle if power budget is above adapter capacity
- AC Adapters do not include a line cord. See the next section for available power cords.
Note: **planned for 4Q/2023
Line cords and rack power cables can be ordered as listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|External Bridge Cable|
|4X97A88737||BW2J||ThinkEdge SE350 V2 External 300W Bridge Cable|
|Power cord for AC adapters|
|39Y7930||6222||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to IRAM 2073 (Argentina) Line Cord|
|81Y2384||6492||4.3m 10A/220V, C13 to IRAM 2073 (Argentina) Line Cord|
|39Y7924||6211||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to AS/NZ 3112 (Australia/NZ) Line Cord|
|81Y2383||6574||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to AS/NZS 3112 (Aus/NZ) Line Cord|
|69Y1988||6532||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to NBR 14136 (Brazil) Line Cord|
|81Y2387||6404||4.3m, 10A/250V, C13 - 2P+Gnd (Brazil) Line Cord|
|39Y7928||6210||2.8m, 220-240V, C13 to GB 2099.1 (China) Line Cord|
|81Y2378||6580||4.3m, 10A/220V, C13 to GB 2099.1 (China) Line Cord|
|39Y7918||6213||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to DK2-5a (Denmark) Line Cord|
|81Y2382||6575||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to DK2-5a (Denmark) Line Cord|
|39Y7917||6212||2.8m, 10A/230V, C13 to CEE7-VII (Europe) Line Cord|
|81Y2376||6572||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to CEE7-VII (Europe) Line Cord|
|39Y7927||6269||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13(2P+Gnd) (India) Line Cord|
|81Y2386||6567||4.3m, 10A/240V, C13 to IS 6538 (India) Line Cord|
|39Y7920||6218||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to SI 32 (Israel) Line Cord|
|81Y2381||6579||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to SI 32 (Israel) Line Cord|
|39Y7921||6217||2.8m, 220-240V, C13 to CEI 23-16 (Italy/Chile) Line Cord|
|81Y2380||6493||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to CEI 23-16 (Italy/Chile) Line Cord|
|46M2593||A1RE||2.8m, 12A/125V, C13 to JIS C-8303 (Japan) Line Cord|
|4L67A08357||6533||2.8m, 200V, C13 to JIS C-8303 (Japan) Line Cord|
|39Y7926||6335||4.3m, 12A/100V, C13 to JIS C-8303 (Japan) Line Cord|
|4L67A08362||6495||4.3m, 12A/200V, C13 to JIS C-8303 (Japan) Line Cord|
|39Y7922||6214||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to SABS 164 (S Africa) Line Cord|
|81Y2379||6576||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to SABS 164 (South Africa) Line Cord|
|39Y7925||6219||2.8m, 220-240V, C13 to KETI (S Korea) Line Cord|
|81Y2385||6494||4.3m, 12A/220V, C13 to KSC 8305 (S. Korea) Line Cord|
|39Y7919||6216||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to SEV 1011-S24507 (Swiss) Line Cord|
|81Y2390||6578||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to SEV 1011-S24507 (Sws) Line Cord|
|23R7158||6386||2.8m, 10A/125V, C13 to CNS 10917-3 (Taiwan) Line Cord|
|81Y2375||6317||2.8m, 10A/240V, C13 to CNS 10917-3 (Taiwan) Line Cord|
|4L67A08363||AX8B||4.3m, 10A 125V, C13 to CNS 10917 (Taiwan) Line Cord|
|81Y2389||6531||4.3m, 10A/250V, C13 to 76 CNS 10917-3 (Taiwan) Line Cord|
|39Y7923||6215||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to BS 1363/A (UK) Line Cord|
|81Y2377||6577||4.3m, 10A/230V, C13 to BS 1363/A (UK) Line Cord|
|90Y3016||6313||2.8m, 10A/120V, C13 to NEMA 5-15P (US) Line Cord|
|4L67A08359||6370||4.3m, 10A/125V, C13 to NEMA 5-15P (US) Line Cord|
|4L67A08361||6373||4.3m, 10A/250V, C13 to NEMA 6-15P (US) Line Cord|
|46M2592||A1RF||2.8m, 10A/250V, C13 to NEMA 6-15P Line Cord|
|Rack jumper cables for AC adapters|
|00Y3043||A4VP||1.0m, C13 to C14 Jumper Cord, Rack Power Cable|
|4L67A08365||B0N4||2.0m, 10A/100-250V, C13 to C14 Jumper Cord|
|4L67A08366||6311||2.8m, 10A/100-250V, C13 to C14 Jumper Cord|
|39Y7937||6201||1.5m, 10A/100-250V, C13 to IEC 320-C14 Rack Power Cable|
|39Y7932||6263||4.3m, 10A/100-250V, C13 to IEC 320-C14 Rack Power Cable|
|Rack Y-type jumper cables for AC adapters|
|00Y3046||A4VQ||1.345m, 2X C13 to C14 Jumper Cord, Rack Power Cable|
|00Y3047||A4VR||2.054m, 2X C13 to C14 Jumper Cord, Rack Power Cable|
The SE360 V2 contains an integrated service processor, XClarity Controller (XCC), which provides advanced control, monitoring, and alerting functions. The XCC is based on the Pilot4 XE401 baseboard management controller (BMC) using a dual-core ARM Cortex A9 service processor.
Topics in this section:
The SE360 V2 offers a front operator panel with key LED status indicators, as shown in the following figure.
The buttons on the front of the server:
- Power button
- Identification button - turns on the LED housed within the button as well as passing the signal to the XCC for display remotely in XClarity Administrator
- NMI reset pinhole - sends a NMI signal to the processor thereby causing a blue-screen trap of the operating system
The LEDs on the front of the server are as follows:
- Power LED (green) - indicated activation and power status, as follows:
- Off - Server does not have power applied
- Fast flash (4 times per second) - Either server has just had power applied and is not ready to be powered on yet, or the server has not been activated yet
- Slow flash (once per second) - Server is ready to be powered on
- On solid - Server is powered on
- Identification LED (blue) - lights when the button is pressed or when the function is activated remotely in XClarity Controller.
- System error LED (yellow)
The front of the server also houses an information pull-out tab (also known as the network access tag). See Figure 2 for the location. A label on the tab shows the network information (MAC address and other data) to remotely access the XCC service processor.
The SE360 V2 also supports optional connection to local VGA monitor.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|4X97A86591||BS4E||ThinkEdge 130mm USB-C to VGA Display Cable|
System status with XClarity Mobile
The SE360 V2 also supports local systems management using the XClarity Mobile app. The app includes a tethering function where you can connect your Android or iOS device to the server via the USB type-C port on the server.
You will need a mobile device with a supported operating system installed (iOS 12 or later, Android 5.0 or later), plus the USB charging cable that comes with your phone. You will also need the USB type-C type-A cable that ships with the SE360 V2.
The steps to connect the mobile device are as follows:
- Connect the mobile device via your USB cable. You will also need the USB type-C to type-A cable (FC:BS4D) cable to the SE360 V2's USB type-C port with the management symbol
- In iOS or Android settings, enable Personal Hotspot or USB Tethering
- Launch the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app
Once connected you can see the following information:
- Server status including error logs (read only, no login required)
- Server management functions (XClarity login credentials required)
The supported USB cable is listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|4X97A88620||BS4D||ThinkEdge USB-C to USB-A Console Cable|
Remote server management is provided through industry-standard interfaces:
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) Version 2.0
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Version 3 (no SET commands; no SNMP v1)
- Common Information Model (CIM-XML)
- Representational State Transfer (REST) support
- Redfish support (DMTF compliant)
- Web browser - HTML 5-based browser interface (Java and ActiveX not required) using a responsive design (content optimized for device being used - laptop, tablet, phone) with NLS support
The SE360 V2 offers a MicroSD card port on the system board to enable the use of a MicroSD card for additional storage for use with the XCC2 controller. XCC2 can use the storage as a Remote Disc on Card (RDOC) device (up to 4GB of storage). It can also be used to store firmware updates (including N-1 firmware history) for ease of deployment.
Tip: Without a MicroSD card installed, the XCC2 controller will have 100MB of available RDOC storage.
Ordering information for the supported Micro SD card is listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|4X77A77064||BNWP||ThinkSystem MicroSD 32GB Class 10 Flash Memory Card|
The XCC2 service processor in the SE360 V2 supports an upgrade to a Platinum level of features. Compared to the XCC functions of ThinkSystem and earlier systems, Platinum adds the same features as Enterprise and Advanced levels in ThinkSystem, plus additional features.
XCC2 Platinum adds the following Enterprise and Advanced functions:
- Remotely viewing video with graphics resolutions up to 1600x1200 at 75 Hz with up to 23 bits per pixel, regardless of the system state
- Remotely accessing the server using the keyboard and mouse from a remote client
- International keyboard mapping support
- Syslog alerting
- Redirecting serial console via SSH
- Component replacement log (Maintenance History log)
- Access restriction (IP address blocking)
- Lenovo SED security key management
- Displaying graphics for real-time and historical power usage data and temperature
- Boot video capture and crash video capture
- Virtual console collaboration - Ability for up to 6 remote users to be log into the remote session simultaneously
- Remote console Java client
- Mapping the ISO and image files located on the local client as virtual drives for use by the server
- Mounting the remote ISO and image files via HTTPS, SFTP, CIFS, and NFS
- Power capping
- System utilization data and graphic view
- Single sign on with Lenovo XClarity Administrator
- Update firmware from a repository
- License for XClarity Energy Manager
XCC2 Platinum also adds the following features that are new to XCC2:
- System Guard - Monitor hardware inventory for unexpected component changes, and simply log the event or prevent booting
- Enterprise Strict Security mode - Enforces CNSA 1.0 level security
- Neighbor Group - Enables administrators to manage and synchronize configurations and firmware level across multiple servers
Ordering information is listed in the following table. XCC2 Platinum is a software license upgrade - no additional hardware is required.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|CTO only||BRPJ||Lenovo XClarity Controller 2 (XCC2) Platinum Upgrade|
With XCC Platinum, for CTO orders, you can request that System Guard be enabled in the factory and the first configuration snapshot be recorded. To add this to an order, select feature code listed in the following table. The selection is made in the Security tab of the DCSC configurator.
|BUT2||Install System Guard|
For more information about System Guard, see https://pubs.lenovo.com/xcc2/NN1ia_c_systemguard
Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager
Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager (LXPM) is a UEFI-based application embedded in ThinkSystem servers and accessible via the F1 key during system boot.
LXPM provides the following functions:
- Graphical UEFI Setup
- System inventory information and VPD update
- System firmware updates (UEFI and XCC)
- RAID setup wizard
- OS installation wizard (including unattended OS installation)
- Diagnostics functions
Lenovo XClarity Administrator
Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a centralized resource management solution designed to reduce complexity, speed response, and enhance the availability of Lenovo systems and solutions. It provides agent-free hardware management for ThinkSystem servers, in addition to ThinkServer, System x, and Flex System servers. The administration dashboard is based on HTML 5 and allows fast location of resources so tasks can be run quickly.
Because Lenovo XClarity Administrator does not require any agent software to be installed on the managed endpoints, there are no CPU cycles spent on agent execution, and no memory is used, which means that up to 1GB of RAM and 1 - 2% CPU usage is saved, compared to a typical managed system where an agent is required.
Lenovo XClarity Administrator is an optional software component for the SE360 V2. The software can be downloaded and used at no charge to discover and monitor the SE360 V2 and to manage firmware upgrades.
If software support is required for Lenovo XClarity Administrator, or premium features such as configuration management and operating system deployment are required, Lenovo XClarity Pro software subscription should be ordered. Lenovo XClarity Pro is licensed on a per managed system basis, that is, each managed Lenovo system requires a license.
The following table lists the Lenovo XClarity software license options.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|00MT201||1339||Lenovo XClarity Pro, per Managed Endpoint w/1 Yr SW S&S|
|00MT202||1340||Lenovo XClarity Pro, per Managed Endpoint w/3 Yr SW S&S|
|00MT203||1341||Lenovo XClarity Pro, per Managed Endpoint w/5 Yr SW S&S|
|7S0X000HWW||SAYV||Lenovo XClarity Pro, per Managed Endpoint w/6 Yr SW S&S|
|7S0X000JWW||SAYW||Lenovo XClarity Pro, per Managed Endpoint w/7 Yr SW S&S|
Lenovo XClarity Administrator offers the following standard features that are available at no charge:
- Auto-discovery and monitoring of Lenovo systems
- Firmware updates and compliance enforcement
- External alerts and notifications via SNMP traps, syslog remote logging, and e-mail
- Secure connections to managed endpoints
- NIST 800-131A or FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptographic standards between the management solution and managed endpoints
- Integration into existing higher-level management systems such as cloud automation and orchestration tools through REST APIs, providing extensive external visibility and control over hardware resources
- An intuitive, easy-to-use GUI
- Scripting with Windows PowerShell, providing command-line visibility and control over hardware resources
Lenovo XClarity Administrator offers the following premium features that require an optional Pro license:
- Pattern-based configuration management that allows to define configurations once and apply repeatedly without errors when deploying new servers or redeploying existing servers without disrupting the fabric
- Bare-metal deployment of operating systems and hypervisors to streamline infrastructure provisioning
For more information, refer to the Lenovo XClarity Administrator Product Guide:
Lenovo XClarity Integrators
Lenovo also offers software plug-in modules, Lenovo XClarity Integrators, to manage physical infrastructure from leading external virtualization management software tools including those from Microsoft and VMware.
These integrators are offered at no charge, however if software support is required, a Lenovo XClarity Pro software subscription license should be ordered.
Lenovo XClarity Integrators offer the following additional features:
- Ability to discover, manage, and monitor Lenovo server hardware from VMware vCenter or Microsoft System Center
- Deployment of firmware updates and configuration patterns to Lenovo x86 rack servers and Flex System from the virtualization management tool
- Non-disruptive server maintenance in clustered environments that reduces workload downtime by dynamically migrating workloads from affected hosts during rolling server updates or reboots
- Greater service level uptime and assurance in clustered environments during unplanned hardware events by dynamically triggering workload migration from impacted hosts when impending hardware failures are predicted
For more information about all the available Lenovo XClarity Integrators, see the Lenovo XClarity Administrator Product Guide: https://lenovopress.com/tips1200-lenovo-xclarity-administrator
Lenovo XClarity Essentials
Lenovo offers the following XClarity Essentials software tools that can help you set up, use, and maintain the server at no additional cost:
- Lenovo Essentials OneCLI
OneCLI is a collection of server management tools that uses a command line interface program to manage firmware, hardware, and operating systems. It provides functions to collect full system health information (including health status), configure system settings, and update system firmware and drivers.
- Lenovo Essentials UpdateXpress
The UpdateXpress tool is a standalone GUI application for firmware and device driver updates that enables you to maintain your server firmware and device drivers up-to-date and help you avoid unnecessary server outages. The tool acquires and deploys individual updates and UpdateXpress System Packs (UXSPs) which are integration-tested bundles.
- Lenovo Essentials Bootable Media Creator
The Bootable Media Creator (BOMC) tool is used to create bootable media for offline firmware update.
For more information and downloads, visit the Lenovo XClarity Essentials web page:
Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager
Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager (LXEM) is a power and temperature management solution for data centers. It is an agent-free, web-based console that enables you to monitor and manage power consumption and temperature in your data center through the management console. It enables server density and data center capacity to be increased through the use of power capping.
LXEM is a licensed product. A single-node LXEM license is included with the XClarity Controller Enterprise upgrade as described in the Remote Management section. If your server does not have the XCC Enterprise upgrade, Energy Manager licenses can be ordered as shown in the following table.
|4L40E51621||Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager Node License (1 license needed per server)|
For more information about XClarity Energy Manager, see the following resources:
- Lenovo Support page:
- Lenovo Information Center:
Lenovo Capacity Planner
Lenovo Capacity Planner is a power consumption evaluation tool that enhances data center planning by enabling IT administrators and pre-sales professionals to understand various power characteristics of racks, servers, and other devices. Capacity Planner can dynamically calculate the power consumption, current, British Thermal Unit (BTU), and volt-ampere (VA) rating at the rack level, improving the planning efficiency for large scale deployments.
For more information, refer to the Capacity Planner web page:
The SE360 V2 offers a number of security features, both electronic and physical.
The following image shows the bottom view of the SE360 V2.
Figure 13. Bottom view of the SE360 V2
The following image shows security features in the rear of the SE360 V2.
Figure 14. Rear view of the SE360 V2
Physical security features:
The server has a slot on the rear side of the server which a customer-supplied Kensington lock and cable can be attached to, to help prevent theft of the server.
The security keylock can be used as an electronic switch to disarm the intrusion switch detection, so that authorized servicing of the hardware can be performed without triggering the security actions.
The server is NIST SP 800-147B compliant.
Ordering information for the security components is listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|CTO only||B8LE||ThinkSystem NationZ TPM 2.0 for PRC|
|4XF7A88740||BS5S||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 Kensington Lock Kit|
The Security Pack is the collection of security and activation features of the SE360 V2:
- Enablement of local Self-encrypting (SED) authentication key (AK) management
ThinkEdge Security Pack Disabled
Intel Transparent Supply Chain
Add a layer of protection in your data center and have peace of mind that the server hardware you bring into it is safe authentic and with documented, testable, and provable origin.
Lenovo has one of the world’s best supply chains, as ranked by Gartner Group, backed by extensive and mature supply chain security programs that exceed industry norms and US Government standards. Now we are the first Tier 1 manufacturer to offer Intel® Transparent Supply Chain in partnership with Intel, offering you an unprecedented degree of supply chain transparency and assurance.
To enable Intel Transparent Supply Chain for the Intel-based servers in your order, add the following feature code in the DCSC configurator, under the Security tab.
|BB0P||Intel Transparent Supply Chain|
For more information on this offering, see the paper Introduction to Intel Transparent Supply Chain on Lenovo ThinkSystem Servers, available from https://lenovopress.com/lp1434-introduction-to-intel-transparent-supply-chain-on-thinksystem-servers.
The SE360 V2 is designed to be used in a variety of locations - table top - and on other mounting options (plan for 4Q2023).
In this section:
For additional information on desktop or stand alone mounting option refer to the following section.
Desktop mounting has the server oriented horizontally with self-adhesive rubber pads mounted to its underside.
|Part number||Feature code||Description||Quantity
|4M17A37610||B6Q3||ThinkEdge Rubber Feet (contains 4 rubber pads)||1|
Operating system support
The SE360 V2 supports the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Xen SP4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Xen SP5
- VMware ESXi 7.0 U3
- VMware ESXi 8.0 U1
For a complete list of supported, certified and tested operating systems, plus additional details and links to relevant web sites, see the Operating System Interoperability Guide: https://lenovopress.lenovo.com/osig#support=all
For configure-to-order configurations, the server can be preloaded with VMware ESXi on M.2 cards installed in an M.2 Boot Adapter. Ordering information is listed in the following table.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|CTO only||BMEY||VMware ESXi 7.0 U3 (Factory Installed)|
|CTO only||BQ8S||VMware ESXi 8.0 U1 (Factory Installed)|
Physical and electrical specifications
Dimensions and weight of the SE360 V2 server:
- Height 84.5 mm (3.33 in.)
- Width: 212 mm (8.35 in.)
- Depth: 317.5 mm (12.5 in.)
- Maximum weight: 6.5kg (14.33 lbs) – without external AC adapter
- Maximum weight: 6.572kg (14.5 lbs) – with 2 external AC adapter
The shipping dimensions (cardboard packaging) of the SE360 V2 are as follows:
- Width: 400 mm (15.7 inches)
- Height: 240 mm (9.4 inches)
- Depth: 500 mm (19.7 inches)
- Electrical Input - 20V AC Adapters
- 100 to 127 (nominal) V AC, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 200 to 240 (nominal) V AC, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- **Electrical Input 12V to 48V DC, 36A
Note: **planned for 4Q/2023
Summary of the environmental specifications of server. Depending on the model, some features might not be available, or some specifications might not apply.
Topics in this section:
Acoustical noise emissions
The server has the following acoustic noise emissions declaration:
- Sound power level (LWAd)
- Typical: 5.8 Bel
- Max: 5.8 Bel
- Typical: 6.6 Bel
- Max: 7.5 Bel
- Sound pressure level (LpAm):
- Typical: 44.4 dBA
- Max: 44.6 dBA
- Typical: 52.8 dBA
- Max: 61.5 dBA
- These sound levels were measured in controlled acoustical environments according to procedures specified by ISO7779 and are reported in accordance with ISO 9296.
- The declared acoustic sound levels are based on the specified configurations, which may change depending on configuration/conditions.
- Typical: 1x 80W CPU, 4x 16GB RDIMMs, 1GbE I/O module board, 1 x NVMe M.2 boot drive, 2x SATA SSDs, no dust filter, DC power module board (PMB), rear-to-front fan direction
- Max: 1x 80W CPU, 4x 64GB RDIMMs, 1GbE I/O module board, 2 x NVMe M.2 boot drives, 1x NVIDIA A2 GPU, 2x SATA SSDs, DC power module board (PMB), with dust filter, rear-to-front fan direction
- Government regulations (such as those prescribed by OSHA or European Community Directives) may govern noise level exposure in the workplace and may apply to you and your server installation. The actual sound pressure levels in your installation depend upon a variety of factors, including the number of racks in the installation; the size, materials, and configuration of the room; the noise levels from other equipment; the room ambient temperature, and employee's location in relation to the equipment. Further, compliance with such government regulations depends on a variety of additional factors, including the duration of employees' exposure and whether employees wear hearing protection. Lenovo recommends that you consult with qualified experts in this field to determine whether you are in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Ambient temperature management
Keep the ambient temperature to 40°C or lower to avoid performance degradation. If the ambient temperature is over 40°C, performance degradation or throttled event might occur.
ThinkEdge SE360 V2 complies with ASHRAE Class A3 specifications. System performance may be impacted when operating temperature is outside AHSARE A3 specification or fan failed condition outside A2 Specification. ThinkEdge SE360 V2 is supported in the following environment:
- Air temperature:
- ASHRAE Class H1: 5°C to 25°C (41°F to 77°F); the maximum ambient temperature decreases by 1°C for every 500 m (1640 ft) increase in altitude above 900 m (2,953 ft).
- ASHRAE Class A2: 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F); the maximum ambient temperature decreases by 1°C for every 300 m (984 ft) increase in altitude above 900 m (2,953 ft).
- ASHRAE Class A3: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F); the maximum ambient temperature decreases by 1°C for every 175 m (574 ft) increase in altitude above 900 m (2,953 ft).
- Server off: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Shipping/storage: -40 to 65°C (-40 to 149°F)
Maximum altitude: 3050 m (10,000 ft)
Relative Humidity (non-condensing):
Operating: 8% to 90%, maximum dew point : 24°C (75.2°F)
Shipment/storage: 8% to 90%, maximum dew point : 27°C (80.6°F)
Non-operating (unpacked) storage can pass the following condition: 5% to 95% at 38.7°C (101.7°F) maximum dry-bulb temperature for 48 hrs.
- Particulate contamination
SE360 V2supports a dust filter installed at rear of the node. The dust filter has a Minimum Efficiency Rating Value (MERV) of 5, per ASHRAE 52.2-2017 / 80% Average Arrestance per ASHRAE 52.1-1992.
SE360 V2complies to IP3X Ingress Protection per ANSI/IEC60529-2020 Degrees of Protection Provided by Enclosures (IP Code)
Airborne particulates and reactive gases acting alone or in combination with other environmental factors such as humidity or temperature might pose a risk to the server. For information about the limits for particulates and gases, see the following:
Attention: Airborne particulates (including metal flakes or particles) and reactive gases acting alone or in combination with other environmental factors such as humidity or temperature might pose a risk to the device that is described in this document.
Risks that are posed by the presence of excessive particulate levels or concentrations of harmful gases include damage that might cause the device to malfunction or cease functioning altogether. This specification sets forth limits for particulates and gases that are intended to avoid such damage. The limits must not be viewed or used as definitive limits, because numerous other factors, such as temperature or moisture content of the air, can influence the impact of particulates or environmental corrosives and gaseous contaminant transfer. In the absence of specific limits that are set forth in this document, you must implement practices that maintain particulate and gas levels that are consistent with the protection of human health and safety. If Lenovo determines that the levels of particulates or gases in your environment have caused damage to the device, Lenovo may condition provision of repair or replacement of devices or parts on implementation of appropriate remedial measures to mitigate such environmental contamination. Implementation of such remedial measures is a customer responsibility.
Severity level G1 as per ANSI/ISA 71.04-19851:
Data centers must meet the cleanliness level of ISO 14644-1 class 8.
For data centers without airside economizer, the ISO 14644-1 class 8 cleanliness might be met by choosing one of the following filtration methods:
For data centers with airside economizers, the choice of filters to achieve ISO class 8 cleanliness depends on the specific conditions present at that data center.
1ANSI/ISA-71.04-1985.Environmental conditions for process measurement and control systems: Airborne contaminants. Instrument Society of America, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
2The derivation of the equivalence between the rate of copper corrosion growth in the thickness of the corrosion product in Å/month and the rate of weight gain assumes that Cu2S and Cu2O grow in equal proportions
.3The derivation of the equivalence between the rate of silver corrosion growth in the thickness of the corrosion product in Å/month and the rate of weight gain assumes that Ag2S is the only corrosion product.
4The deliquescent relative humidity of particulate contamination is the relative humidity at which the dust absorbs enough water to become wet and promote ionic conduction.
5Surface debris is randomly collected from 10 areas of the data center on a 1.5 cm diameter disk of sticky electrically conductive tape on a metal stub. If examination of the sticky tape in a scanning electron microscope reveals no zinc whiskers, the data center is considered free of zinc whiskers.
For CTO orders, specify the operational temperature requirement and the shock & vibration requirement, by selecting the feature codes listed in the following table. Selecting the higher temperature and shock/vibration values will ensure the correct heat/vibration tolerant components are selected.
|Operational temperature selections|
|B8ZT||Operational Temperature 0-45°C|
The SE360 V2 supports two types of air-flow which can be front to rear (F2R) or rear to front(R2F)
|BS5V||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 Fan Assembly (Rear to Front)|
|BS5W||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 Fan Assembly (Front to Rear)|
Rear dust filter and air flow sensor when SE360 V2 server is setup as R2F
|BS5T||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 Air Flow Sensor Module|
SE360 V2 supports a dust filter installed at rear of the node. The dust filter has a Minimum Efficiency Rating Value (MERV) of 5, per ASHRAE 52.2-2017 / 80% Average Arrestance per ASHRAE 52.1-1992.
|Part number||Feature code||Description|
|4XF7A86287||BS5U||ThinkEdge SE360 V2 Dust Filter Assembly (Rear)|
Warranty and Support
The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 has 3-year warranty based on the machine type of the system:
- 7DAM- 3 year warranty
The ThinkEdge SE360 V2 2U2N Enclosure has the following warranty:
- 7DBN- 3 year warranty
The standard warranty terms are customer-replaceable unit (CRU) and onsite (for field-replaceable units FRUs only) with standard call center support during normal business hours and 9x5 Next Business Day Parts Delivered.
Lenovo’s additional support services provide a sophisticated, unified support structure for your data center, with an experience consistently ranked number one in customer satisfaction worldwide. Available offerings include:
- Premier Support
Premier Support provides a Lenovo-owned customer experience and delivers direct access to technicians skilled in hardware, software, and advanced troubleshooting, in addition to the following:
- Direct technician-to-technician access through a dedicated phone line
- 24x7x365 remote support
- Single point of contact service
- End to end case management
- Third-party collaborative software support
- Online case tools and live chat support
- On-demand remote system analysis
- Warranty Upgrade (Preconfigured Support)
Services are available to meet the on-site response time targets that match the criticality of your systems.
- 3, 4, or 5 years of service coverage
- 1-year or 2-year post-warranty extensions
- Foundation Service: 9x5 service coverage with next business day onsite response. YourDrive YourData is an optional extra (see below).
- Essential Service: 24x7 service coverage with 4-hour onsite response or 24-hour committed repair (available only in select markets). Bundled with YourDrive YourData.
- Advanced Service: 24x7 service coverage with 2-hour onsite response or 6-hour committed repair (available only in select markets). Bundled with YourDrive YourData.
- Managed Services
Lenovo Managed Services provides continuous 24x7 remote monitoring (plus 24x7 call center availability) and proactive management of your data center using state-of-the-art tools, systems, and practices by a team of highly skilled and experienced Lenovo services professionals.
Quarterly reviews check error logs, verify firmware & OS device driver levels, and software as needed. We’ll also maintain records of latest patches, critical updates, and firmware levels, to ensure you systems are providing business value through optimized performance.
- Technical Account Management (TAM)
A Lenovo Technical Account Manager helps you optimize the operation of your data center based on a deep understanding of your business. You gain direct access to your Lenovo TAM, who serves as your single point of contact to expedite service requests, provide status updates, and furnish reports to track incidents over time. In addition, your TAM will help proactively make service recommendations and manage your service relationship with Lenovo to make certain your needs are met.
- Enterprise Server Software Support
Enterprise Software Support is an additional support service providing customers with software support on Microsoft, Red Hat, SUSE, and VMware applications and systems. Around the clock availability for critical problems plus unlimited calls and incidents helps customers address challenges fast, without incremental costs. Support staff can answer troubleshooting and diagnostic questions, address product comparability and interoperability issues, isolate causes of problems, report defects to software vendors, and more.
- YourDrive YourData
Lenovo’s YourDrive YourData is a multi-drive retention offering that ensures your data is always under your control, regardless of the number of drives that are installed in your Lenovo server. In the unlikely event of a drive failure, you retain possession of your drive while Lenovo replaces the failed drive part. Your data stays safely on your premises, in your hands. The YourDrive YourData service can be purchased in convenient bundles and is optional with Foundation Service. It is bundled with Essential Service and Advanced Service.
- Health Check
Having a trusted partner who can perform regular and detailed health checks is central to maintaining efficiency and ensuring that your systems and business are always running at their best. Health Check supports Lenovo-branded server, storage, and networking devices, as well as select Lenovo-supported products from other vendors that are sold by Lenovo or a Lenovo-Authorized Reseller.
Examples of region-specific warranty terms are second or longer business day parts delivery or parts-only base warranty.
If warranty terms and conditions include onsite labor for repair or replacement of parts, Lenovo will dispatch a service technician to the customer site to perform the replacement. Onsite labor under base warranty is limited to labor for replacement of parts that have been determined to be field-replaceable units (FRUs). Parts that are determined to be customer-replaceable units (CRUs) do not include onsite labor under base warranty.
If warranty terms include parts-only base warranty, Lenovo is responsible for delivering only replacement parts that are under base warranty (including FRUs) that will be sent to a requested location for self-service. Parts-only service does not include a service technician being dispatched onsite. Parts must be changed at customer’s own cost and labor and defective parts must be returned following the instructions supplied with the spare parts.
Lenovo Service offerings are region-specific. Not all preconfigured support and upgrade options are available in every region. For information about Lenovo service upgrade offerings that are available in your region, refer to the following resources:
For service definitions, region-specific details, and service limitations, please refer to the following documents:
- Lenovo Statement of Limited Warranty for Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) Servers and System Storage
- Lenovo Data Center Services Agreement
Lenovo Services is a dedicated partner to your success. Our goal is to reduce your capital outlays, mitigate your IT risks, and accelerate your time to productivity.
Note: Some service options may not be available in all markets or regions. For more information, go to https://www.lenovo.com/services. For information about Lenovo service upgrade offerings that are available in your region, contact your local Lenovo sales representative or business partner.
Here’s a more in-depth look at what we can do for you:
- Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services (ARS) helps customers recover the maximum value from their end-of-life equipment in a cost-effective and secure way. On top of simplifying the transition from old to new equipment, ARS mitigates environmental and data security risks associated with data center equipment disposal. Lenovo ARS is a cash-back solution for equipment based on its remaining market value, yielding maximum value from aging assets and lowering total cost of ownership for your customers. For more information, see the ARS page, https://lenovopress.com/lp1266-reduce-e-waste-and-grow-your-bottom-line-with-lenovo-ars.
- Assessment Services
An Assessment helps solve your IT challenges through an onsite, multi-day session with a Lenovo technology expert. We perform a tools-based assessment which provides a comprehensive and thorough review of a company's environment and technology systems. In addition to the technology based functional requirements, the consultant also discusses and records the non-functional business requirements, challenges, and constraints. Assessments help organizations like yours, no matter how large or small, get a better return on your IT investment and overcome challenges in the ever-changing technology landscape.
- Design Services
Professional Services consultants perform infrastructure design and implementation planning to support your strategy. The high-level architectures provided by the assessment service are turned into low level designs and wiring diagrams, which are reviewed and approved prior to implementation. The implementation plan will demonstrate an outcome-based proposal to provide business capabilities through infrastructure with a risk-mitigated project plan.
- Basic Hardware Installation
Lenovo experts can seamlessly manage the physical installation of your server, storage, or networking hardware. Working at a time convenient for you (business hours or off shift), the technician will unpack and inspect the systems on your site, install options, mount in a rack cabinet, connect to power and network, check and update firmware to the latest levels, verify operation, and dispose of the packaging, allowing your team to focus on other priorities.
- Deployment Services
When investing in new IT infrastructures, you need to ensure your business will see quick time to value with little to no disruption. Lenovo deployments are designed by development and engineering teams who know our Products & Solutions better than anyone else, and our technicians own the process from delivery to completion. Lenovo will conduct remote preparation and planning, configure & integrate systems, validate systems, verify and update appliance firmware, train on administrative tasks, and provide post-deployment documentation. Customer’s IT teams leverage our skills to enable IT staff to transform with higher level roles and tasks.
- Integration, Migration, and Expansion Services
Move existing physical & virtual workloads easily, or determine technical requirements to support increased workloads while maximizing performance. Includes tuning, validation, and documenting ongoing run processes. Leverage migration assessment planning documents to perform necessary migrations.
The SE360 V2 conforms to the following standards:
- IEC 62368-1 (CB Certificate and CB Test Report)
- FCC - Verified to comply with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, Class A
- Canada ICES-003, issue 7, Class A
- CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1
- CISPR 32, Class A, CISPR 35
- Japan VCCI, Class A
- Taiwan BSMI CNS15936, Class A; CNS15598-1; Section 5 of CNS15663
- CE, UKCA Mark (EN55032 Class A, EN62368-1, EN55024, EN55035, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, (EU) 2019/424, and EN IEC 63000 (RoHS))
- Korea KN32, Class A, KN35
- Russia, Belorussia and Kazakhstan, TP EAC 037/2016 (for RoHS)
- Russia, Belorussia and Kazakhstan, EAC: TP TC 004/2011 (for Safety); TP TC 020/2011 (for EMC)
- EAC Russia, Belorussia and Kazakhstan, TR CU 020/2011 and TR CU 004/2011
- Australia/New Zealand AS/NZS CISPR 32, Class A; AS/NZS 62368.1
- UL Green Guard, UL2819
- China CCC certificate, GB17625.1; GB4943.1; GB/T9254.1
- China CECP certificate, CQC3135
- China CELP certificate, HJ 2507-2011
- Japanese Energy-Saving Act
- Mexico NOM-019
- TUV-GS (EN62368-1, and EK1-ITB2000)
- Germany GS
- Brazil INMETRO
- South Africa NRCS LOA
- Ukraine UkrCEPRO
- Morocco CMIM Certification (CM)
Top-of-rack Ethernet switches
The server supports the top-of-rack Ethernet switches that are listed in the following table. These switches have front-to-rear (reverse) airflow for use with servers where the networking ports are at the front of the server.
Table 31. Top-of-rack switches
|1 Gb top-of-rack switches|
|7Y810012WW||Lenovo ThinkSystem NE0152T RackSwitch (Front to Rear)|
|715952F||Lenovo RackSwitch G8052 (Front to Rear)|
|10 Gb top-of-rack switches|
|7159A2X||Lenovo ThinkSystem NE1032 RackSwitch (Front to Rear)|
|7159B2X||Lenovo ThinkSystem NE1032T RackSwitch (Front to Rear)|
|7159C2X||Lenovo ThinkSystem NE1072T RackSwitch (Front to Rear)|
|715964F||Lenovo RackSwitch G8264 (Front to Rear)|
|7159DFX||Lenovo RackSwitch G8264CS (Front to Rear)|
|7159CFV||Lenovo RackSwitch G8272 (Front to Rear)|
|7159GR5||Lenovo RackSwitch G8296 (Front to Rear)|
|7159BF7||Lenovo RackSwitch G8124E (Front to Rear)|
|25 Gb top-of-rack switches|
|7159E2X||Lenovo ThinkSystem NE2572 RackSwitch (Front to Rear)|
|40 Gb top-of-rack switches|
|7159BFX||Lenovo RackSwitch G8332 (Front to Rear)|
|100 Gb top-of-rack switches|
|7159D2X||Lenovo ThinkSystem NE10032 RackSwitch (Front to Rear)|
For more information, see the list of Product Guides in the Top-of-rack switches categories:
- 1 Gb Ethernet switches: http://lenovopress.com/networking/tor/1gb?rt=product-guide
- 10 Gb Ethernet switches: http://lenovopress.com/networking/tor/10gb?rt=product-guide
- 25 Gb Ethernet switches: https://lenovopress.com/networking/tor/25gb?rt=product-guide
- 40 Gb Ethernet switches: http://lenovopress.com/networking/tor/40gb?rt=product-guide
- 100 Gb Ethernet switches: https://lenovopress.com/networking/tor/100Gb?rt=product-guide
Uninterruptible power supply units
The following table lists the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) units that are offered by Lenovo.
|55941AX||RT1.5kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS (100-125VAC)|
|55941KX||RT1.5kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55942AX||RT2.2kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS (100-125VAC)|
|55942KX||RT2.2kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55943AX||RT3kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS (100-125VAC)|
|55943KX||RT3kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55945KX||RT5kVA 3U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55946KX||RT6kVA 3U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55948KX||RT8kVA 6U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55949KX||RT11kVA 6U Rack or Tower UPS (200-240VAC)|
|55948PX||RT8kVA 6U 3:1 Phase Rack or Tower UPS (380-415VAC)|
|55949PX||RT11kVA 6U 3:1 Phase Rack or Tower UPS (380-415VAC)|
|55943KT†||ThinkSystem RT3kVA 2U Standard UPS (200-230VAC) (2x C13 10A, 2x GB 10A, 1x C19 16A outlets)|
|55943LT†||ThinkSystem RT3kVA 2U Long Backup UPS (200-230VAC) (2x C13 10A, 2x GB 10A, 1x C19 16A outlets)|
|55946KT†||ThinkSystem RT6kVA 5U UPS (200-230VAC) (2x C13 10A outlets, 1x Terminal Block output)|
|5594XKT†||ThinkSystem RT10kVA 5U UPS (200-230VAC) (2x C13 10A outlets, 1x Terminal Block output)|
† Only available in China and the Asia Pacific market.
For more information, see the list of Product Guides in the UPS category:
Power distribution units
The following table lists the power distribution units (PDUs) that are offered by Lenovo.
|0U Basic PDUs|
|00YJ776||ATZY||0U 36 C13/6 C19 24A 1 Phase PDU||N||Y||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|00YJ779||ATZX||0U 21 C13/12 C19 48A 3 Phase PDU||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|00YJ777||ATZZ||0U 36 C13/6 C19 32A 1 Phase PDU||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y|
|00YJ778||AU00||0U 21 C13/12 C19 32A 3 Phase PDU||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y|
|0U Switched and Monitored PDUs|
|00YJ783||AU04||0U 12 C13/12 C19 Switched and Monitored 48A 3 Phase PDU||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|00YJ781||AU03||0U 20 C13/4 C19 Switched and Monitored 24A 1 Phase PDU||N||N||Y||N||Y||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|00YJ782||AU02||0U 18 C13/6 C19 Switched and Monitored 32A 3 Phase PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||N||Y|
|00YJ780||AU01||0U 20 C13/4 C19 Switched and Monitored 32A 1 Phase PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||N||Y|
|1U Switched and Monitored PDUs|
|4PU7A81117||BNDV||1U 18 C19/C13 switched and monitored 48A 3P WYE PDU - ETL||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|4PU7A77467||BLC4||1U 18 C19/C13 Switched and Monitored 80A 3P Delta PDU||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N||Y||N|
|4PU7A77469||BLC6||1U 12 C19/C13 switched and monitored 60A 3P Delta PDU||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|4PU7A77468||BLC5||1U 12 C19/C13 switched and monitored 32A 3P WYE PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y|
|4PU7A81118||BNDW||1U 18 C19/C13 switched and monitored 48A 3P WYE PDU - CE||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||N||Y|
|46M4002||5896||1U 9 C19/3 C13 Switched and Monitored DPI PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|46M4004||5894||1U 12 C13 Switched and Monitored DPI PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|46M4003||5897||1U 9 C19/3 C13 Switched and Monitored 60A 3 Phase PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|46M4005||5895||1U 12 C13 Switched and Monitored 60A 3 Phase PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|1U Ultra Density Enterprise PDUs (9x IEC 320 C13 + 3x IEC 320 C19 outlets)|
|71763NU||6051||Ultra Density Enterprise C19/C13 PDU 60A/208V/3PH||N||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|71762NX||6091||Ultra Density Enterprise C19/C13 PDU Module||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|1U C13 Enterprise PDUs (12x IEC 320 C13 outlets)|
|39M2816||6030||DPI C13 Enterprise PDU Plus Module (WW)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|39Y8941||6010||DPI C13 Enterprise PDU Module (WW)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|1U C19 Enterprise PDUs (6x IEC 320 C19 outlets)|
|39Y8948||6060||DPI C19 Enterprise PDU Module (WW)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|39Y8923||6061||DPI Three-phase 60A/208V C19 Enterprise PDU (US)||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y||N|
|1U Front-end PDUs (3x IEC 320 C19 outlets)|
|39Y8938||6002||DPI Single-phase 30A/120V Front-end PDU (US)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|39Y8939||6003||DPI Single-phase 30A/208V Front-end PDU (US)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|39Y8934||6005||DPI Single-phase 32A/230V Front-end PDU (International)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|39Y8940||6004||DPI Single-phase 60A/208V Front-end PDU (US)||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|39Y8935||6006||DPI Single-phase 63A/230V Front-end PDU (International)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|1U NEMA PDUs (6x NEMA 5-15R outlets)|
|39Y8905||5900||DPI 100-127V NEMA PDU||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Line cords for 1U PDUs that ship without a line cord|
|40K9611||6504||4.3m, 32A/380-415V, EPDU/IEC 309 3P+N+G 3ph wye (non-US) Line Cord||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|40K9612||6502||4.3m, 32A/230V, EPDU to IEC 309 P+N+G (non-US) Line Cord||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|40K9613||6503||4.3m, 63A/230V, EPDU to IEC 309 P+N+G (non-US) Line Cord||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|40K9614||6500||4.3m, 30A/208V, EPDU to NEMA L6-30P (US) Line Cord||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|40K9615||6501||4.3m, 60A/208V, EPDU to IEC 309 2P+G (US) Line Cord||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|40K9617||6505||4.3m, 32A/230V, Souriau UTG Female to AS/NZ 3112 (Aus/NZ) Line Cord||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|40K9618||6506||4.3m, 32A/250V, Souriau UTG Female to KSC 8305 (S. Korea) Line Cord||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
For more information, see the Lenovo Press documents in the PDU category:
KVM console options
The following table lists the supported KVM consoles.
|4XF7A84188||ThinkSystem 18.5" LCD Console (with English keyboard)|
|4XF7A73009||ThinkSystem 18.5" LCD console (with English keyboard)|
|17238BX||1U 18.5" Standard Console (without keyboard - see the next table)|
The following table lists the keyboards supported with the 1U 18.5" Standard Console (now withdrawn).
Note: These keyboards are not supported with the ThinkSystem 18.5" LCD Console.
|7ZB7A05469||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int.Pointing Device USB - Arabic 253 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05468||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Belg/UK 120 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05206||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Czech 489 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05207||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Danish 159 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05208||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Dutch 143 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05210||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Fr/Canada 445 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05209||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - French 189 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05211||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - German 129 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05212||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Greek 219 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05213||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Hebrew 212 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05214||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Hungarian 208 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05215||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Italian 141 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05216||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Japanese 194 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05217||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Korean 413 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05218||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - LA Span 171 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05219||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Norwegian 155 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05220||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Polish 214 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05221||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Portugese 163 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05222||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Russian 441 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05223||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Slovak 245 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05231||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Slovenian 234 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05224||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Spanish 172 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05225||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Swed/Finn 153 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05226||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Swiss F/G 150 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05227||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Thai 191 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05467||ThinkSystem Keyboard with Int. Pointing Device USB - Trad Chinese/US 467 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05228||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - Turkish 179 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05229||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - UK Eng 166 RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05470||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - US Eng 103P RoHS v2|
|7ZB7A05230||ThinkSystem Keyboard w/ Int. Pointing Device USB - US Euro 103P RoHS v2|
The following table lists the available KVM switches and the options that are supported with them.
|KVM Console switches|
|1754D1T||ThinkSystem Digital 2x1x16 KVM Switch (DVI video output port)|
|1754A1T||ThinkSystem Analog 1x8 KVM Switch (DVI video output port)|
|1754D2X||Global 4x2x32 Console Manager (GCM32)|
|1754D1X||Global 2x2x16 Console Manager (GCM16)|
|1754A2X||Local 2x16 Console Manager (LCM16)|
|1754A1X||Local 1x8 Console Manager (LCM8)|
|Cables for ThinkSystem Digital and Analog KVM Console switches|
|4X97A11108||ThinkSystem VGA to DVI Conversion Cable|
|4X97A11109||ThinkSystem Single-USB Conversion Cable for Digital KVM|
|4X97A11107||ThinkSystem Dual-USB Conversion Cable for Digital KVM|
|4X97A11106||ThinkSystem USB Conversion Cable for Analog KVM|
|Cables for GCM and LCM Console switches|
|43V6147||Single Cable USB Conversion Option (UCO)|
|39M2895||USB Conversion Option Pack|
|46M5383||Virtual Media Conversion Option Gen2 (VCO2)|
|46M5382||Serial Conversion Option (SCO)|
For more information, see the list of Product Guides in the KVM Switches and Consoles category:
Lenovo Financial Services
Lenovo Financial Services reinforces Lenovo’s commitment to deliver pioneering products and services that are recognized for their quality, excellence, and trustworthiness. Lenovo Financial Services offers financing solutions and services that complement your technology solution anywhere in the world.
We are dedicated to delivering a positive finance experience for customers like you who want to maximize your purchase power by obtaining the technology you need today, protect against technology obsolescence, and preserve your capital for other uses.
We work with businesses, non-profit organizations, governments and educational institutions to finance their entire technology solution. We focus on making it easy to do business with us. Our highly experienced team of finance professionals operates in a work culture that emphasizes the importance of providing outstanding customer service. Our systems, processes and flexible policies support our goal of providing customers with a positive experience.
We finance your entire solution. Unlike others, we allow you to bundle everything you need from hardware and software to service contracts, installation costs, training fees, and sales tax. If you decide weeks or months later to add to your solution, we can consolidate everything into a single invoice.
Our Premier Client services provide large accounts with special handling services to ensure these complex transactions are serviced properly. As a premier client, you have a dedicated finance specialist who manages your account through its life, from first invoice through asset return or purchase. This specialist develops an in-depth understanding of your invoice and payment requirements. For you, this dedication provides a high-quality, easy, and positive financing experience.
For your region-specific offers, please ask your Lenovo sales representative or your technology provider about the use of Lenovo Financial Services. For more information, see the following Lenovo website:
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following:
Lenovo and the Lenovo logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo in the United States, other countries, or both. A current list of Lenovo trademarks is available on the Web at https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/legal/copytrade/.
The following terms are trademarks of Lenovo in the United States, other countries, or both:
Bootable Media Creator
UpdateXpress System Packs
The following terms are trademarks of other companies:
Intel® and Xeon® are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
Linux® is the trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
ActiveX®, Hyper-V®, Microsoft®, PowerShell, Windows PowerShell®, Windows Server®, and Windows® are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.